4. On switchbacks, avoid roosting around - Roosting around the apex of theturn when climbing or brake-sliding during descent will gouge the trail.
5. On slick trails, moderate the throttle. Moderate the throttle and use the clutch to gain maximum traction with minimum wheel-spin.
6. Try to avoid muddy trails, save them for future trips when they are dry
7. Pack out what you pack in. Carry a trash bag on your vehicle and pick up litter left by others.
8. Following a ride, wash your ATV and support vehicle. Avoid spreading noxious weeds the next time you ride.
9. Observe proper human waste disposal. Bury your waste at least six inches deep and camouflage the hole or pack out your waste.
10. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and other safety gear. Take an ATV training course to maximize safety. Check the clubs calendar for the next class.